top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

Do you need an IL Firearm Owner Identification (F.O.I.D) Card to take the IL CCW Workshop?

You do not need a F.O.I.D. Card to take the workshop but you will need a F.O.I.D. card to apply for your IL Conceal and Carry License.

Do you offer services to Veterans?

Yes! Veterans can receive a discount when they show a copy of their Official DD214

Why I chose Universal Urban Defense?

Universal Urban Defense strives to provide professional quality training to better prepare our students to protect themselves.

What other services do you offer?

Along with being Certified Firearm Instructors, we offer Notary Public services to everyone as well.

bottom of page